Hey everyone, my name is Danielle Ryann, and welcome to my blog! So, for this first post I wanted to share some photos from my AMAZING trip to Nashville, Tennessee. I travelled over to the spectacular "Music City U.S.A." to visit Vanderbilt University and fell absolutely, head-over-heels in love with it. In addition, my parents and I explored the city and all of its hidden treasures! Other than having delicious food and seeing all of the awesome sights, I somehow persuaded my parents into being my personal photographers for the weekend... (thanks mom & dad!) Here are some of the highlights from my trip! Enjoy :)
Nashville
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Hey everyone, my name is Danielle Ryann, and welcome to my blog! So, for this first post I wanted to share some photos from my AMAZING trip to Nashville, Tennessee. I travelled over to the spectacular "Music City U.S.A." to visit Vanderbilt University and fell absolutely, head-over-heels in love with it. In addition, my parents and I explored the city and all of its hidden treasures! Other than having delicious food and seeing all of the awesome sights, I somehow persuaded my parents into being my personal photographers for the weekend... (thanks mom & dad!) Here are some of the highlights from my trip! Enjoy :)






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!